Dental Implants and Oral Rehab (All-on-4)
Dental Implants and Oral Rehab
If you’re missing teeth or have damaged teeth, dental implants can be an effective solution to restore your smile and improve your quality of life. At Accolade Dental, our principal dentist has a Masters in Implantology from the USA and is able to offer a range of options to help you regain your smile and your confidence.
Dental implants are titanium posts that are surgically placed into your jawbone to serve as artificial tooth roots. They can support a variety of dental restorations, including crowns, bridges, and dentures, to restore your smile and improve your bite.
Your entire implant journey is conducted in-house. This saves you time and money. The benefits of implant surgery are:
- A permanent solution to missing teeth
- An appearance of natural, real teeth
- Prevent further bone loss
- Restore your bite and allow you to chew
- Prevent permanent changes to your facial structure
- Support to adjacent teeth
- Do not decay like other natural teeth
- Easy to maintain with proper oral hygiene
Before conducting our inexpensive and highly safe implant surgery, our dentist will analyse your jawbone with x-rays and 3D scans. These tools help with planning your implant surgery.
Oral Rehab - All-on-4
All-on-4 is a dental implant technique where the upper or lower set of teeth are replaced with just four implants. These four implants act as a support mechanism for the placement of a new set of fixed teeth.
The advantages of all-on-4 as compared to other implant methods:
- Quick procedure. All-on-4 limits the number of appointments needed for the dental implant procedure. Get fully functioning, new teeth in a short amount of time.
- Affordable dental restoration.
- Does not require the same density of bone.
- Easy maintenance.
- Improve your appearance with a long-lasting smile.
- Eat your favourite foods without reservation.
- Eliminate health issues associated with failing teeth.
Our principal dentist has over 20 years of clinical experience. He has completed his gIDE Master Clinician Program in Implant Dentistry from Loma Linda University, U.S.A. He also has more than 15 years of experience in all aspects of implant surgery. At Accolade Dental, we have a customised clinic setup and a highly experienced and skilled team to optimise your implant surgery experience. The practice has an inhouse cone beam machine (CBCT). To assist with the planning of your implants surgery. We also offer IV sedation for patients with dental anxiety.
In addition to dental implants, we offer a range of restorative treatments to help improve your oral health and function. These include crowns, bridges, and dentures, which are customised to fit your mouth and restore your bite and chewing ability. We use high-quality materials and advanced technology to create restorations that look and feel natural.
Our team is committed to providing compassionate, personalised care to all of our patients. We understand that the thought of undergoing oral rehabilitation can be daunting, and we will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are comfortable and confident in your treatment plan.
Contact us today to schedule your appointment and take the first step towards a healthier, more confident smile.